Swiss Red Cross
Charity Ball | Strategy | Direction | Production | Entertainment | Media Relations
Geneva – Switzerland
In honor of the Swiss Red Cross Ball 2015,
we were challenged to re-position the Swiss Red Cross as a transparent organization and re-invent the Swiss Red Cross Ball.
– Create a chic “get together” focused on charity in 2015.
– Bring together the friends of the Red Cross to build a base for the up-coming 150 years celebration of the Red Cross in 2016.
– Focus primarily on water – shortage, pollution and access to clean water issues.
Propaganda Live proposed to create a glamorous and entertaining fundraising event, attracting wealthy socialites and leading to elevated fundraising and leveraged PR.
By making water the central communication point, a strong, holistic and clear cause was communicated, to the invitees.
In addition, during the event The Swiss Red Cross benefited from the opportunity to generate donations for other natural disasters such as the earthquake in Nepal.
– Creation of a unique visual identity for the ball and the water cause.
– Full range of communication tools (invitation, catalogue, badges, tumbola, pledge cards etc.)
– Creation and management of a social media strategy including the launch of a dedicated Facebook page.